About Me

My photo
Madera, CA, United States
A paper crafter, a singer, a seamstress, a beader, and mom to three.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The "CHRISTINA"


Some of you know I dabble in jewelry - well ok, I more than dabble, but truth be told, I LOVE to make things and this seems an art form in it's own right. This is the bracelet I created for my childhood best friends' wedding this past weekend. I call it the "Christina" as this piece was made to match her wedding colors of white and blue. Almost 200 Swarovski Aurora Borealis crystals compose this brilliant and sparkly bracelet and if you are interested in acquiring one for yourself I would be happy to make one for you, these colors or your choice, $110. Turn around time (with your deposit of $60) is one week or less. Contact me via email for more information and/or photos: janasvox@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment